Returns & Refunds
If you received a damage or incorrect order it must be accounted for to STRAPSEEKER within the 24 hours or next working day from the delivery date. From that point on, you have as long as 14 days to return the watch back to us.
Refunds are only permitted for the situation where we have checked the watch and affirm that it is defective or that it was a wrong item sent. This does exclude accuracy and precision of watches as we have tested our watches before delivering it out and accuracy in automatic watches can influenced by multiple external factors. Please refer to the section of Accuracy for Automatic Watches.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Every watch that has been purchased will be tested on our timing machine for accuracy before we ship. In the event that you receive a damaged or wrong order, it must be reported to STRAPSEEKER within 24 hours or the next working day from the delivery date. Thereafter you have up to 14 days to return the watch back to our office.
- Watches must not have been worn, altered or strapped on in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Straps must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (extra straps, etc.) received with the order. Do not remove any plastic covering from the watch, bracelet, buckle, tags or other items until you know you will keep the watch.
- Clocks must have not been modified at all and must not show any signs of use.
- Straps must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way. Do not remove any plastic covering from the strap, buckle, tags or other items until you know you will keep the watch.
- Please contact us at strapseeker.com.sg before returning to us.
Invoice or proof of purchase with original box/documentation and packaging
Watches must be returned in pristine original condition without indications of being worn.
We do not permit returns of watches that show signs of being worn or modified. Ties/armlets must not have been evacuated or resized/adjusted.
Do not remove plastic covers from the watch, arm jewellery, clasp, balance labels until you are certain you will keep the watch.
Returns must be wrapped in bubble wrap and packed securely to guarantee that the watch is very much secured during postage back to us.
Buyers will have to pay for the shipping, handling and packing costs. Buyers should consider insurance as the watch will be your responsibility till, we receive them. In the case of loss or damage of parcels while returning to us, buyers will be fully responsible for it.
For returned item that was shipped for free, the original amount saved by free shipping provided by us (the actual shipping cost is about USD $20-USD $30) will be deducted from the refund.
For returned items that was shipped by express, any additional cost that was subsidised by us ($10-20 USD depending on location) will be deducted from the refund.
In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. We reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
When item arrives at our warehouse in an unsellable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct 30% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
Any rejection of the parcels, when delivered by the courier and are then rejected by customer due to any reasons, may have a deduction of a 10% restocking fee and any shipping cost incurred when sending to the customer and returning back to us.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are unauthorised or have been returned to us without informing us. If an unauthorised return is accepted, we will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
For items sending back for a refund, we will not be responsible for any duty, tax or fees that customer's incur.
We cannot refund duties and taxes paid to clear custom.
Returns Not Accepted
We will not accept returned merchandise that does not follow the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Such items will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.